Already having proved its prowess in Automotive Engineering, Mahindra Engineering Services has taken Aerospace domain under its wings. As a matter of pride, we are one among those organizations who have indigenously “Designed and Developed” an aircraft. Our aerospace expertise ranges across design, analysis and testing of aerodynamic, structural, mechanical, thermal, and embedded systems. We consistently and efficiently leverage several decades of expertise to provide aerospace engineering services in full conformance with international regulatory standards from concept to validation phase of aerospace vehicles and components.
||Simulation & Virtual Validation:
- Conceptual Design and Preliminary Sizing.
- Generation of Numerical Master Geometry. (NMG)
- Preparation of airframe structural layout and station diagram.
- Detail design and modeling of structural components for Fuselage, Wing and Empennages.
- Detail design of Pylon structure and Engine mount system.
- Mechanisms of flaps, control surfaces and landing gear.
- Structural Analysis.
- CFD Analysis.
- Fatigue and Fracture.
- Thermal engineering, Heat transfer.
- Interaction. (solid-fluid, thermo- elasticity etc.)
- Aero-elasticity / Flutter.
||Test Planning & Execution:
- Production process planning and set-up.
- Conformance with industry-standard processes for configuration management.
- Design and fabrication of tooling for metal and composite components.
- Development of prototype components.
- Fabrication of components, sub-assemblies, and complete aerospace assemblies.
- Industry-standard inspection and quality control.
- Identifying test standards and methodologies.
- Determination of test matrix and loading schedules.
- Design & manufacture of test rigs.
- Test specimen instrumentation.
- Interpretation and reporting of results.
- Correlation with structural modeling and analysis results.